|Role||AIT has developed a dedicated hardware plus software solution that has perfected the task of reliably collecting & communicating sensor data.||The core of UWEDAT is a powerful time series engine that makes distributed data analyzable close to real-time and integrates the collected data with the process and report needs of our clients.||UWEDAT supports the work of field experts by integrating into their processes and providing the required supportive tools.
- 19" format factor to fit common racks
- Robust and fanless hardware design (field-specific case design, no moving parts)
- Robust and extensible software platform (on top of Linux)
- Universal and easy-to-configure sensor driver system (AnySen drivers) to attach common sensors and self-configure protocols
- FORMULA Query Engine for dynamic data analysis and reporting activities
- Load balancing using a distributed caching mechanisms that enables the analysis of data over larger time spans with low latency
- Automatic detection of limit violations and alerting
- Interoperability with external data sources, e.g., IoT platforms or middleware solutions
- Pairs with Oracle, Postgres and other databases (incl. self-hosted databases)
- Data validation
- Administrative tools
- Analytical services und applications
Tools also separately available.
- Usage within the UWEDAT sensor network/li>
- Our Geo Gateway in the 4. generation can also be paired with external sensor networks.
- Regular monitoring activities
- The scalable Java core is designed to handle close-to-real-time application scenarios such as dynamic industry or traffic control
- Monitoring of safety-critical systems or critical public or private spaces
- Your use case: as processes differ from organization to organization, we are adaptive - by design!
- SSD w/ 32GB and ECC
- Intel Quad Core Prozessor 2GHz
- Interfaces: 2x Gigabit LAN, 8 serial buses (RS232), 2 CAN buses w/ D-SUB9 as well as USB ports (IMI-CAN-Anbindung), 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 1.0, Displayport, HDMI, VGA, Optional: 8x IMI-CANs per CAN bus for the collection of analogous measurement data
- Core system written in Java
- Distributed Caching-System
- FORMULA Time Series Engine inkl. FORMULA query language
- Separation of raw and corrected measurement data
- Supports Oracle, PostgreSQL und optionally further databases (incl. self-hsoted databases)
- GUI optimized for field-specific analysis and responsive loading of data